Friday, January 21, 2011

Life isn't as Perfect as People Think!

Yes, people think that other people's lives are so different when they are at school. People think that I have a good family and that I have it good. Well people you are wrong! My mom and dad got divorce when I was 5 about to be 6. It was a really hard time for me. Everything in my life had turned upside down, and there was nothing I could do about it. My brother was only 2 years old when everything happend. He didnt really get to known his dad. Every boy should have a father figure around to teach him things. Me, I didnt have a father figure around either. I think every girl should have a father even though they dont understand girls, they can still be there and help them out when they need a shoulder to cry on. Yes, it is hard to have a family that isn't all there, but we make it all work somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment